Monday 18 July 2011

Somerset & Dorset Postal History Group

Having found references to the S&DPHG when looking for publications about Somerset Postal History, I ended up posting on the GBPS website to find out how to get in contact with them.  Mike Jackson posted up some details and as a result I ended up ringing three out of four of their officers (to find out about their publications, to join the Group, and to pay my subscription and for some of their publications).

I've also put their meeting on Sunday 23rd October 2011 at Hornsbury Mill, Chard in my diary - I'm going to pick up (& pay for) the back numbers of their Journal.

They don't seem to have a web presence - maybe I'll volunteer to put up a simple webpage for them.

Their contact details are below:


No comments:

Post a Comment