Winford post office came under Bristol apart from a period between 1860 and 1895 when it came under Flax Bourton RSO. The two items below have "WINFORD / BRISTOL" double circle double-arc ('Dulwich') cancels, from 1965 and 1974.
Woodborough was originally under Weston-super-Mare before becoming a Railway Sub-Office in 1873. It was replaced by 'Winscombe RSO' in June 1895. The item below has a "WOODBOROUGH / SOM." single ring cancel from April 1895, just before the post office was replaced.
Winscombe was a Railway Sub-Office from 1895, taking over from Woodborough, and then became an independant Sub Office or Post Town in 1905. The item below has a "WINSCOMBE / +" double circle double-arc cancel from 1900.
The items below have "WINSCOMBE / SOMERSET" 'Dulwich' cancels from 1931 and 1967.
Two commemorative cancels have featured Star, Winscombe (Star is a mile ENE of Winscombe) in 1986 and 1996.